• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale My X Metal Collection Is For Sale

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Just lost my job so everything in my collection is for sale.

From top to bottom and left to right

All of the penny's have loose bridges and are going to need service.

Penny Ice Iridium and an additional after market black lens with low serial # 6**'s, minor scratches on lens. Comes with only x metal case, which is in perfect condition. Asking $500.00!

Penny Ruby with very low serial # 3**'s, have hair line scratches. Comes with only x metal case, which is in perfect condition. Asking $625.00!

Penny VR28 lens and an additional blue after market lens. Comes with only x metal case, which is in perfect condition. Asking $400.00!

Romeo 1 Black lenses. Has one deep scratch with other minor scratches as well. Comes with an extra large c metal case. The thin part of the foam has deteriorated. SOLD!

Juliet Infinite Hero Complete Set. Lens has minor scratches, but will come with additional after market violet lens. SOLD!

Penny Emerald Lenses and green socks. Non matching box and Collector's Coin. Serial number in the 5K's. Asking $450.00!

Juliet polished frame with Polarized Fire Iridium. Comes with a complete box, however the box states its for Carbon with black polarized. Asking $375.00!

Magnesium Switch Copper TI, Ice Iridium. Brand New Condition. Comes with the box. Asking $225.00!

Magnesium Switch Copper TI, Ice Iridium. Used Condition with some minor scratches with one nick above right orbital. Has some carbon buildup on both of the O symbols. Asking $100.00!

Brand New. Magnesium 4S with fire lenses. Complete with box. Asking $130.00!

X Square Carbon with Black polarized lenses. Perfect condition and only comes with Oakley microfiber bag. Asking $375.00!

All prices include US shipping. Payment through Paypal F&F or Buyer Pays Fees.

Serious Buyers Only! Offers are accepted, but no low balling.

IMAG2154_zps8533771c.jpg

IMAG1952_zpsc480daf9.jpg

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
Pm sent :)

Haven't received anything.

Wow that IH won't last long

I would buy if the lenses where not scratched

Pm'ddd

Would you consider selling the extra Large x metal Case on its own?

Pm'd

Glws

Pmd