• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

My X Metal Juliet Ruby, Some Questions

blacky_258

Oakley Enthusiast
Hey folks! Can u Tell me in what year my oakley juliet ruby was built! She got the Series Nr: X017***! Condition is overall 9,9 / 10 I would say! Comes with the original bag, box and coin and also extra rubbers. Now I think about to sell my juliet! What you think how much $ could I demand? The glasses are nice red as u can see in my Avatar! Shipping to the US should be no Problem. Looking forward to get answers and offers too

First off thats a great peice, I have a "X" serial my self.
As for when it was built, Id say '99, but thats really hard to tell.
For pricing thats a tuff one with out pics of everything, but if everything is in as good shape as you say, AND the box serial matches the frame, Id say around $600+

Id love to see some pics of everything.

Here the pictures! Great condition! I sell it with the original oakley Single stand! Interested People please PN me with your bid!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    238.8 KB · Views: 255
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    250.6 KB · Views: 302
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    202.9 KB · Views: 268
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    243 KB · Views: 240
I would like to say this forum does not work like ebay. People do not bid on items. You can list them in the exchange section with a listed price and say OBO (Or Best Offer) and you can negotiate a deal with members.

Sorry my english isnt so good.. I mean best offer not bid! And i dont have Access to the exchange section so far
I would like to say this forum does not work like ebay. People do not bid on items. You can list them in the exchange section with a listed price and say OBO (Or Best Offer) and you can negotiate a deal with members.
engl

Latest Posts

Back