• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

My X Metal Juliet Ruby, Some Questions

And i dont have Access to the exchange section so far

Exactly - it is in violation of forum rules to attempt to sell outside of the exchange. Either meet the minimum requirements (15 posts and two weeks) or buy a premium membership for immediate access and then sell them on the exchange.

Asking questions about your Oaks or about their value is okay; trying to sell them outside of the exchange is not. Read the rules and follow them:

Exchange Guidelines

Forum Rules

There was a guy who got banned just yesterday for ignoring the rules and continuing to try to sell outside of the exchange. Proceed at your own risk.

I didnt replace the lenses! This is x017*** and the dont have purple or violet hue as Same as the x000001-x005000's have
Hmmm... you might be right. Mine are X022001 and do have the violet hue to them. Then again I remember I read way back when that someone mentioned oakley never necessarily released the frames starting from X000001. Anyway, life goes on

Hmmm... you might be right. Mine are X022001 and do have the violet hue to them. Then again I remember I read way back when that someone mentioned oakley never necessarily released the frames starting from X000001. Anyway, life goes on
Just sell em to me

Back