1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Hey guys. I just got these not too long ago from qtrain23 and I was so excited for my first Juliets, only to get bummed out when I got them and found out my head is too big for these frames. Since I wont wear them, they have to go.

here is the original thread:
    http://www.oakleyforum.com/oakley-x-metal-exchange/11271-x-metal-juliet.html
    From that thread:
    "They are in excellent condition. Rubbers are all perfect, nose is recently tuned. No serial. Only issue is a small mark on the bridge.

Will only come with glasses and bag. Will come with vl 24k and walleva blue lenses"

I don't know what I'm looking for. Obviously something larger then these frames, and the trade should be about the same value. (a larger metal would be cool, if they exist)

Let me know what you have!

-Scott

Last edited by a moderator: 5/26/14
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous O-Forums Boss of Bosses

Rating:
    100%
    Im with you bro I cant wear Xmetals cause my face is too big too. I think maybe the Xsquared might ft but I would need to try them on. Nice pair....GLWS

3. Anonymous

Anonymous 3D Printing Protege

Rating:
    100%
    Already? Lol

4. Anonymous

Anonymous B-)

Rating:
    100%
    While the XS orbitals feel wider, the frame is actually tighter. Juliets fit my medium sized head better than the XS. If you want a larger metal, you need to go XX or Romeo 1. Romeo 2 is only a bit bigger than the Juliets.

GLWS!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    lol I'm totally bummed that they look too small on me.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous 3D Printing Protege

Rating:
    100%
    We never did feedback for that deal either did we?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I thought we did...let me look.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Oops, lol. Guess not. I just left it for you!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Anyone want some Juiets? It doesn't have to be a trade for metals either.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    What are you looking for?