• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

My X-metal Pride And Joy..

toxic

Oakley Beginner
i know this is just a tiny collection compared to the big dogs out there..but they are still my pride and joy..:smile:
scam682.jpg

i know this is just a tiny collection compared to the big dogs out there..but they are still my pride and joy..:smile:

I would say that's a well sorted collection of metals. :thumb:

thanks oakster!

Nice pile of Xsqs and a lonely XX! It needs a (24k and tio2) friend!
yeah..quite lonely indeed..but with the current pricing of the XX im afraid it wont have any friends soon..:sad:

I would say that's a well sorted collection of metals. :thumb:
thanks marc! these are the only metals i think that fits me right..LOL if only the juliets fit me well..then it would be a whole different story..haha

Great Collection. Alot of people have alot of glasses that look like great collections. The Xmetals are expensive and it takes a while to gather good one like you have. Enjoy it you have a great collection.

Great Collection. Alot of people have alot of glasses that look like great collections. The Xmetals are expensive and it takes a while to gather good one like you have. Enjoy it you have a great collection.

Heck yeh it took a hell lot of time getting one of each model, but once momentum picked up my bank acct took a hit and I've got 20metals hahha. They're great things for sure

i've bought 23 rare xmetals in the last 7 months (yes only 7 months since i started my collection)....its really not that expensive if you could afford your wallet eating hobby lolz