• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

My X-metal Pride And Joy..

Nice collection, whether you build on it or decide that's that. And thanks for sharing.
No matter how many Oaks you have- whether it's 5 pair or 500- you'll still have friends that think that you have too many.

thanks for the kind words guys..:smile: currently my collection stands at 20 pairs including these 5 pieces..a mix of o-matters and some wires..but the x-metal ones are the ones that grow the slowest..LOL..hopefully their growth will have a steady pace soon..

thanks for the kind words guys..:smile: currently my collection stands at 20 pairs including these 5 pieces..a mix of o-matters and some wires..but the x-metal ones are the ones that grow the slowest..LOL..hopefully their growth will have a steady pace soon..

Mine was a steady pace... Then suddenly I grabbed like 10 pairs in a month and went nuts with it haha. Good luck

Mine was a steady pace... Then suddenly I grabbed like 10 pairs in a month and went nuts with it haha. Good luck

woah..that must have been an epic month for ya man..grats on dat..:thumb: i just hope when that time comes my account can handle it..lol

I love them XS, specially the polished... you need the Ducati XS

yes i believe so..that and the polished carbon then i'm done..hopefully..:laugh:

I agree... even 1 X Metal is a good collection. I had several X-Metals at one time... I'm a HUGE fan of Oakley and X-Metals... now, I have none. But oh yes, I will replace those that were lost... oh yes, I will.