• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

My X Metal Purchases

Pare, im pretty sure, you will be looking for more. I also started with my juliet plasma/ ice iridium, then the addiction with the metals followed, the only thing that I don't have with the x metal family is the mars, because I'm not sure how if it is going to fit on my face. Anyway nice collection and goodluck on hunting for more.

Here's the whole gang so far.

78038_10151513174289770_1218196367_o.jpg

I'm really enjoying these guys, all are worn in rotation daily cause I never leave without an Oakley in me during the day.

:dance2:ayos yan brO ah. kumpleto mo na ung phillipine flag colors! anong rubber set yang nasa xmetal julie mo? maganda ung gasket nya, linegear ba yan?

Thats cheap bro!

Thanks bro!

:dance2:ayos yan brO ah. kumpleto mo na ung phillipine flag colors! anong rubber set yang nasa xmetal julie mo? maganda ung gasket nya, linegear ba yan?

Hey bro, salamat (thanks) for the comment. I can't remember the brand already. I think yes it could be linegear.
You're right bro, I didn't noticed that (hindi ko napansin yun) it is the colors of our flag.
Took me 2 years to get these three, feels good having them.

I'm planning on 2 more, a Pitboss and an M-Frame then that's it.
At the moment I have too much.

Back