• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

My X Squared Collection Since June

looks awesome.... thanks for the photos.

i have a pair of carbon with BIP in them. after just getting an X metal/ruby pair i am thinking about getting some ruby's for the carbon pair too. i am torn on the decision though as polarized has always been my preference. the ruby's just look so good... i can't decide. i guess i can't go wrong as worst case i would just have an extra pair of ruby lens's on the shelf for the x metal ones.

Personally I've always loved the Ruby lenses think ill be ordering more "SPARES" as well when they come back in stock.... its a SICKNESS!

Hi @Eric Paz :welcome:WELCOME:welcome: TO THE FORUM....:party:

Unfortunately Oakley no longer makes any X metal or X Squared glasses, your best bet is here on the exchange section of this forum, followed then by ebay and your local craigslist... The good news is that all the sunglasses in this thread were purchased through the above venues in the past 60 days. Oakley still makes new lenses so you can always swap the ones that come in the frame!
Oakley Sunglasses Exchange
Want to sell Oakley Sunglasses or looking to buy Oakley Sunglasses for sale at affordable prices, this is best place for a reliable and safe exchange. Get in touch with potential buyers or sellers for authentic Oakley sunglasses. Whether you buy or sell your Oakley Collection, you'll be happy! You must be a member for at least 14 days and have at least 15 posts to participate in this area.​

Great XS collection! You've been adding them very quickly. It's my favorite metal frame.
That's interesting to hear about the ice lenses being off. I guess I better check mine out, as I just received a few pairs from Oakley but stored them away.

Great XS collection! You've been adding them very quickly. It's my favorite metal frame.
That's interesting to hear about the ice lenses being off. I guess I better check mine out, as I just received a few pairs from Oakley but stored them away.

Thanks @GH4AU. Id been watching / waiting to place my order through oakley.com. The Ice lenses were out of stock end of last month and came in stock around the 27th or 30 of june originaly. id guess that at least any orders from then until now might be effected, but I have no idea how long they have been out of spec... To check it would be your left lens when wearing the frame. The lens was to tall to fit the frame.

Thanks @GH4AU. Id been watching / waiting to place my order through oakley.com. The Ice lenses were out of stock end of last month and came in stock around the 27th or 30 of june originaly. id guess that at least any orders from then until now might be effected, but i have no idea how long they have been out of spec... To check it would be your left lens when wearing the frame. The lens was to tall to fit the frame.
Oh wow, thanks. I'll check mine out this weekend.

Oh yah, one more thing, I had ordered a few RUBY lens sets, with the same order as the ICE and they had no issues....

That's a great collect of one of the hottest frames ever made. Guys like u that make it harder to find cause they own them all lol.

Latest Posts

Back