• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

My X Squared Collection Since June

That's a great collect of one of the hottest frames ever made. Guys like u that make it harder to find cause they own them all lol.
:D THANKS @italbomber!!!!!! :hunter:All these frames and Ive only been at it for 2 months!! You know what that means, its time to snag a few for yourself while there still available!! Theres even one on the exchange right now that I didn't dibs RIGHT AWAY :biggrin: GO GET EM!

http://www.oakleyforum.com/threads/x-squared-polished-black-and-mars-x-metal.34810/

Yea I seen them. I'm so up in the air what I want to do. I'm new here so getting my post count up for one.. 2 I have my Juliet's that I like. But then I found this place and I'm slowing becoming a friggin addict. I learned so much in the past 24 hours about lenses and frames and serial numbers. I never knew this was such a happening thing. Makes me think about trading my Juliet's for either xs or xx or idk lol to much going on.

:welcome:WELCOME:welcome: TO THE FORUM....:party:

It all started for me years ago with Plasma Juliet's, heres my story!! Then 2 months ago I found the OAKLEYFORUM and got really SICK. I couldn't sleep I was having trouble breathing and my life was falling apart from the Sickness. Unfortunately Oakley stopped producing the medication I needed years ago and modern medicine just doesn't cut it. Luckily my O Brothers have stashed away this X-MEdication in case of emergency!!!!

The SICKNESS can only be cured with mass quantities of X METAL!

View attachment 96953

:cool-20:THANKS TO THE FORUM MEMBERS WHO HELPED ME AQUIRE A FEW OF THESE....:cool-20:

As you can see Im a fan of Red, Ruby Lenses, Ducati X Squared socks and red temples. My favorite combo...
My Collection
*=oem red sox n temples*
X Squared Carbon Ducati*
X Squared Carbon w/BIP*
X Squared Carbon w/Ruby*

X Squared Polished w/Ruby*
X Squared Polished w/ICE
X Squared Polished Carbon vr28wBIP

X Squared Polished Carbon wBIP*
X Squared Polished Carbon Ruby*

X Squared X Metal w/Ruby*

Theres one more in the mail currently another carbon polished frame :crazypilot:Once Was LOST but now its found...:drinks::party::smoke:

Also I had some ice lenses to install in the empty polished frame but.... Ive ordered 3 sets this month 2 separate orders and the left lens on each set is to large for the frame on every set I received. My conclusion is that, currently all ice lenses sets in stock at oakley.com are incorrectly sized!!!! I've spoken with a supervisor in returns and until they sort all that ill be waiting for a few properly cut lenses...:beach:
You've got more red socks than Fenway Park. :crazy: Very nice!

Nice collection, you can kind of see my XS collection on my avatar but here is a pic. Love me some XS as well but I quit collecting a few years ago.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 186
Very nice you seem to only missing the ice / plasma pair, Love that 24K what number @jiveSEVEN ??.... Just snagged a XS Fire/ Plasma pair today, still need 3 more to finish my full set...

OO6011-02 Plasma/Ice
OO6011-08 Carbon/OO Black Iridium Polarized
OO6011-10 24K/Titanium Iridium Polarized

Ya after I quit collecting I couldn't justify spending the money to snag the plasma/ice pair. My 24K is actually a "sample" pair and has no serial.

Thats unique in its own!! ....

Fire Polarized Plasma landed today.. bringing me up to 10 X Squared :showingbiceps:

View attachment 97047 Still waiting on one more Polished Carbon, currently LOST in the USPS mail without tracking...
Thats funny I had a polished carbon lost in the mail for over 5 months and it finally showed up lol
:behindsofa:To bad in this case the guy never even shipped anything IMO never got any tracking or proof of shipment just excuses..:punish: HOWEVER... I got my PAYPAL REFUND TODAY:grin: WOOT WOOT PAYPAL FEES FTW:dance2::party::dance2:

Latest Posts

Back