• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

My X Squared Collection Since June

Yep I'm happier this way as after all that... I don't want anything he's selling now...
Overall good day with a refund and a new frame arriving the same day :drinks:

View attachment 96953

:cool-20:THANKS TO THE FORUM MEMBERS WHO HELPED ME AQUIRE A FEW OF THESE....:cool-20:

As you can see Im a fan of Red, Ruby Lenses, Ducati X Squared socks and red temples. My favorite combo...
My Collection
*=oem red sox n temples*
X Squared Carbon Ducati*
X Squared Carbon w/BIP*
X Squared Carbon w/Ruby*

X Squared Polished w/Ruby*
X Squared Polished w/ICE Pending lens issues...
X Squared Polished vr28wBIP

X Squared Polished Carbon wBIP*
X Squared Polished Carbon Ruby*

X Squared X Metal w/Ruby*

X Squared Plasma w/Fire Polarized NEW

Also I had some ice lenses to install in the empty polished frame but.... Ive ordered 3 sets this month 2 separate orders and the left lens on each set is to large for the frame on every set I received. My conclusion is that, currently all ice lenses sets in stock at oakley.com are incorrectly sized!!!! I've spoken with a supervisor in returns and until they sort all that ill be waiting for a few properly cut lenses...:beach:
Really nice collection! I also like the red and black combo. I really want a pair of the XS X-metal Ruby.

Few new acquisitions to complete my set.... only missing a 24K XS now

Fire.jpg
ICE.jpg
00black.jpg

THANKS TO THE FORUM MEMBERS THAT HELPED WITH A FEW OF THESE!!! :drinks:

:hi:Thanks! Originally I thought id be acquiring Juliet's en mass, but somehow over the years I missed the X Squared release completely... :lolsign: and Ive found that I personally prefer the additional side coverage the X Squared provide over the Juliet's!

another frame just arrived, plasma with fire polarized, don't think ill be slowing down soon:lol:

giving it the same RED SOCK & TEMPLE TREATMENT as the other pairs....:newrussian:

Congratulations on almost completing the set. It will be nice seeing the pictures when you acquire the 24k :)

Thanks now its a waiting game for the right pair :D good thing I've got a few to hold me over till then!:blush:

Back