• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

My Xmens

Do you wear the Juliet Prescription Plasma on a daily basis. Was tinking of tat but i am afraid it is too 'LOUD' for me. My working circle, they are kinda stereo typed. Do not wanna draw too much attention.

Question: Xmen1(Juliet) & Xmen2(Penny): i don tink they use Xmetal frame, i tink it is a frame color tone between Xmetal and Carbon. Maybe it is Brown which Oakley produced for a very short stinct of time. Am i correct.

Was playing Xmen1 blueray disc in still mode, couldnt make up which color is it. Any ideas guys???

Do you wear the Juliet Prescription Plasma on a daily basis. Was tinking of tat but i am afraid it is too 'LOUD' for me. My working circle, they are kinda stereo typed. Do not wanna draw too much attention.

Question: Xmen1(Juliet) & Xmen2(Penny): i don tink they use Xmetal frame, i tink it is a frame color tone between Xmetal and Carbon. Maybe it is Brown which Oakley produced for a very short stinct of time. Am i correct.

Was playing Xmen1 blueray disc in still mode, couldnt make up which color is it. Any ideas guys???

1. why care what they think, just do it if you want to

2. yes in the movie it is not exactly Xmetal, but a dark distressed gunmetal color (probably painted). Xmetal is the closest factory colorway to that.

1. why care what they think, just do it if you want to

2. yes in the movie it is not exactly Xmetal, but a dark distressed gunmetal color (probably painted). Xmetal is the closest factory colorway to that.

No. I tink the closest is "Brown" frame under Juliet series and only a very short release time frame. But they discontinued already. Google around and you will agree with me.

Back