• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Myrtle Beach Vault

H82LOSE

Oakley Beginner
INDIANA
I'm going to be visiting the Myrtle Beach Vault over the next few days. Can anyone tell me if this place is worth visiting and if there are anyone known deals going on here? Being that my closest O store is 2 plus hours away I'm looking forward to trying on some pairs and finding what fits and looks good on me. Thanks in advance for any info.

All Vaults should be running Buy One Regular Price, Get One Sale Priced half off through the end of the month. But inventory varies from store to store. My store has a huge selection of sale glasses right now.

They should also be running Buy One Get One 50% off on Hoodies and Buy One Get One 25% off on Boardshorts and Sandals. Double check with that stores associates ofcoarse.

Don't know if you're into golf, but Martins in Myrtle Beach has Oakley golf shirts on clearance. I got 2 shirts for $17 each. Supply was really limited though.

I've been a couple of times, the selection was ok. Just standard vault finds when I was there, no sold out pairs or anything like that. There are tons of golf stores in myrtle though, so keep an eye out if you're in them for sold out/rare pairs.

I'm not a golfer but if its a nice shirt I'm not afraid to where it. I'll look them up and check them out. Thanks

Being I'm new to collecting I'm looking for new styles to try since I don't really have anything close other than a sunglassehut which it about an hour away and they only carry about 5 different styles. So I'm hoping to find a style or two that I haven't tried yet and snag a deal or two.

Latest Posts

Back