• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

n00b to the forums, long time Oakley lover

Also, is the thin red hand on the main part of the dial (traditionally the second hand) counting seconds actively? Without the chrono running the subdials at 6 o'clock and 9 o'clock and the main dial second hand should be stationary.

I honestly am not sure. I've not had it long and haven't read up on it much. Just enjoying it so far lol

I honestly am not sure. I've not had it long and haven't read up on it much. Just enjoying it so far lol
In the photos you posted the main dial's second hand is in two positions. If that's running your chronometer is running. Generally not good to keep running. If the 3 o'clock sub-dial is turned on and off by the buttons instead of the main dial second hand - you have a very big problem.

If the main dial second hand is controlled by the chrono buttons on the side and the 3 o'clock sub dial keeps normal time you're all good.

Just trying to look out for you.

Just messing with it now. I believe it's all good. Previous owner owned more than one and he explained the movements of them to me so I didn't think anything was wrong

Latest Posts

Back