• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

N3L Inmate Steal

OakleyJared

Oakley Expert
Sarasota, Fl.
The N3L (Apex by Sunglass Hut) in the Vineland Premium Outlets has 15 (yes 15) pair of Chrome VR28 blk iridium Inmates for $39.99. I Know those are always on someone's radar.

You will have to go to an N3L near you and have them call store #8 and they can ship them.

Tempted to buy a backup pair for myself.

You should DEFINITELY get some......I'm sure they will sell REALLY quick at that price.
Especially since you were just there....turn around and GO BACK!!!

Blah! They told me VR 28! They looked a little less reflective than mine but I thought it was the lighting in the store. Sorry for the false info. Still great deal for just the frame.

They at least are warm grey. They did have some rose in the lens, so not straight grey.

Blah! They told me VR 28! They looked a little less reflective than mine but I thought it was the lighting in the store. Sorry for the false info. Still great deal for just the frame.
What's up with that? :p
Did you go back and get a pair anyway? You still should while they last. ;)

Still thinking. I will be in area for a little longer. I have a line on a pair of Old Glory for a phenomenal price so might need to do those instead.

Complete my set.