• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Name The Juliet Cases

Pulga

Oakley Beginner
Seattle, WA
Just received an x-metal soft case that was way more torn up than the seller on the 'Bay indicated. It's going back. But it got me thinking...what other cases will comfortably fit and protect a pair of Juliets? I feel like I've seen some out there that have molding inside. M-frame? Just wanted to know what my options were to tote them around in. Tried a search before posting but didn't see anything directly on point. Thanks!

juliets wont fit in the large CF VAULT OR LARGE TORPEDO VAULT. however, it does fit into a large soft case that has no moulds inside it (old radar case). they aslo obviously fit into the pro M vault and water jacket vault.

I've just stuck mine in a medium soft vault. Not actually listed as being compatible but fits fine, much more compact than the large vault. Mine is about 10 years old though, don't know if they have changed the dimensions more recently....

Just received an x-metal soft case that was way more torn up than the seller on the 'Bay indicated. It's going back. But it got me thinking...what other cases will comfortably fit and protect a pair of Juliets? I feel like I've seen some out there that have molding inside. M-frame? Just wanted to know what my options were to tote them around in. Tried a search before posting but didn't see anything directly on point. Thanks!
I use Thump soft cases. It even has an upper hidden section where you can store other things (was designed to store a USB cable) such as extra lenses and T-6 screwdriver to change your lenses on the go. I bought 10 of these cases for 0.59 each on closeout from my local Circuit City when the brick and mortar Circuit City was going out of business. Yes, you read right, 59 cents!!!

I use Thump soft cases. It even has an upper hidden section where you can store other things (was designed to store a USB cable) such as extra lenses and T-6 screwdriver to change your lenses on the go. I bought 10 of these cases for 0.59 each on closeout from my local Circuit City when the brick and mortar Circuit City was going out of business. Yes, you read right, 59 cents!!!

any for sale? i need one for my split thump! ill pm you

Back