• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Naomi / South Eternals

Pics as promised.
Sorry for the rubbish quality of Herbsley's phone!

imag0924e.jpg

imag0923.jpg

Thanks again Jono for the glasses, and the mega fast shipping! :0)

These are sweet, there is something about them that to me, screams New Zealand Maori. Ever since I saw the movie "Once Were Warriors" I've had a soft spot for the Maori and I love seeing the All Blacks doing the Haka. I know I won't were them but I want these and the Caia Koopman ravishing. Caia's art speaks the the little goth I have inside me. Makes me relive the summer I spent many nights at the labyrinth in Wurzburg.

I think you should get them anyway if you can as they are a great pair even just to look at.

The CKs were my holy grail and I am still shocked that I managed to track down a BNIB pair, another definite buy if you find them!

Can't stop Mrs H on an Oakley Search & Purchase mission.

I like the N/S-E.
My review? Artwork is awesome. Lens is very light. Yes it is gradient, but it kinda doesn't gradient to a very dark tint.

Oh but P.S. - Jono is tha man - he spins DHL shipping like a top.

Box looks a bit squashed? :( beautiful pair Mrs. H
If you come across a CK Ravishing around March when I have the funds, PM me :D I love her work.

Woah, yeah, just noticed that in the pic. Weird. The box is actually perfect, factory fresh. Dunno what my phone camera has done to distort it like that!

Box looks a bit squashed? :( beautiful pair Mrs. H
If you come across a CK Ravishing around March when I have the funds, PM me :D I love her work.

Nope, all perfect. Jono wrapped them so well.
I will let you know Yoshi if I find some. You can keep an eye out for the scarf for me! Haha :0)

Latest Posts

Back