• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Naomi / South Eternals

Thanks P :0)
I love the artwork, it looks fantastic up close.
Can't believe I've got two Artist Series! Haha

Thanks Tony. It's a well designed set. The lenses are totally see-thru so gunna be for dull days like today! :0)

glad you like them Mrs H! i think the box may be a tad out of shape due to the case? not too sure, tried my best to pack them nicely for ya. =) so now you have the only 2 female specific artist series pairs huh? Herbs is lagging behind man..haha!

glad you like them Mrs H! i think the box may be a tad out of shape due to the case? not too sure, tried my best to pack them nicely for ya. =) so now you have the only 2 female specific artist series pairs huh? Herbs is lagging behind man..haha!

The box is absolutely fine Jono, just a dodgy phone pic. All arrived in perfect condition. :0)
Thanks for completing my mini AS collection! Haha

I just always think of Wrist in the kinda Frog/Holbrook/Jupiter family . . . . which completely suit his face, by the way.

So how odd will it be seeing him in a Hijinx.

It's gunna be 'Who Is This Wrist'?

You're not gunna "do a Nerd" are you - and wear a balaclava helmet?

I just always think of Wrist in the kinda Frog/Holbrook/Jupiter family . . . . which completely suit his face, by the way.

So how odd will it be seeing him in a Hijinx.

It's gunna be 'Who Is This Wrist'?

You're not gunna "do a Nerd" are you - and wear a balaclava helmet?
I Think that'd be pretty awesome with an Oakley beanie and a WITWrist Hijinx.

Back