• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Narrow Face..

Allan

Oakley Beginner
What model of Oakleys would anyone recommend for a skinnier narrow face? Thanks for your help. We do not have an Oakley dealer anywhere near my town so I do all my ordering online.

Five Squared for Lifestyle, Half Jacket 2.0 for Sport Performance, or Straight Jacket for Active. If you want wire, either the Tightrope or the Whisker.

What model of Oakleys would anyone recommend for a skinnier narrow face? Thanks for your help. We do not have an Oakley dealer anywhere near my town so I do all my ordering online.
I'm cursed with the epitome of this problem :mad: I agree that the Half Jacket 2.0 is perfect for a narrow face such as ours, I have 2. I also have 5 Flak Jackets and they fit very nicely (see my picture to the left), as do my pair of Bottle Rockets. Other suggestions already mentioned are the Fives^2 for lifestyle (almost every single lifestyle frame runs unGodly huge for small faces...except these), and the tightropes for wire frames. Also, the new Blender fits nicely. I speak with experience for all these frames except the Blender, because I own them all :cool: I'm thinking either another HJ 2.0 or the Blender is next on my list of purchases.....

I'd try the new Twentys as well but Monster beetle nailed em all pretty well The Flaks with the bigger nose pads used are very good.. Unknowns are good as well and are on ebay for about 75 dollars ...Minute 2.0 still available for OCP too

Back