1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. jafranci

jafranci Oakley Beginner

So I am now considering three different Oakley's. In case you didn't see my previous post... I had a set of Gascans, they were of shoddy build quality (hinge was broke OOTB) and they were also too small for my face as light bled in through the top.

Now, I have narrowed it down to these three. I want to have the blue ice glass, and a darker color frame (no white, or clear). Here are three examples.

1. Half Jacket
    Narrowed Down My Choices... - oakley_new2.jpg

2. Batwolf
    Narrowed Down My Choices... - oakley_new1.jpg

3. Fuel Cell
    Narrowed Down My Choices... - oakley_new3.jpg

Which one do you like best????

Attached Files:

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. xmetalmaniac

xmetalmaniac Made of Metal Premium Member Lifetime Member

Have you tried on any of the frames you selected? The half jackets have a very different fit and feel then the Batwolf and Fuel cell......

3. the piper

the piper Oakley Collector

yeah i loved the half jax but they are definitely for smaller faces than the other two I know as a small faced dwarf head myself...I sold mine tho ...thinnning down what I have to what I wear now

4. the piper

the piper Oakley Collector

yeah i loved the half jax but they are definitely for smaller faces than the other two I know as a small faced dwarf head myself...I sold mine tho ...thinnning down what I have to what I wear now..and i like my Flaks the best

5. jafranci

jafranci Oakley Beginner

I tried the batwolfs and they fit perfect. The fuel cell i heard was bigger than the gascan so i think that will fit because it was a little too small...not grossly.

I guess half jackets may be out of the question then :( guess its why i made the post.

6. RubyRed

RubyRed Oakley Beginner

If gascans were to small, the half jackets may be as well. If your looking for somthing with a more quality "feel" then i would go batwolf or fuel cell. They just feel a bit more solid than half jackets imao. The MotoGp fuel cell comes in polished black with ice lenses and can usually be had for >$100 if you can locate a pair.

7. jafranci

jafranci Oakley Beginner

Thanks for the info, I couldnt seem to find any MotoGPs from a rep. reseller :( I kind of dig the Batwolfs i posted..