1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Gotta love a good DOG

Rating:
    100%
    I'm looking to SELL the duplicate Dogs that I have in my collection.

First up is my Navy Fluoro Monster Dogs
    Navy Fluoro & Ducati Dogs - dscf0456g.jpg [/URL]
    Navy Fluoro & Ducati Dogs - dscf0458zx.jpg [/URL]
    Navy Fluoro & Ducati Dogs - dscf0457t.jpg [/URL]
    These are in good condition, a couple of small marks (& I mean little dots) on the lenses & a little scuff on the frame that my camera would not pick up. For their age I would rate them 7.5 / 10 but I could be critical with that rating.
    $95 Shipped (paypal)

Second up are my spare Ducati's
    Navy Fluoro & Ducati Dogs - dscf0453k.jpg [/URL]
    Navy Fluoro & Ducati Dogs - dscf0455l.jpg [/URL]

Navy Fluoro & Ducati Dogs - dscf0454m.jpg [/URL]

I've had a good look around these & can see no marks to the frame or lenses but as they have been worn a few times by me I'm going to rate the 8.5 / 10 as they are not new but again I'm being critical about these.

$100 Shipped (paypal)

I'm really looking for trades. Especially The Commit glasses (cancer trust ones of possible) as my wife wants a pair for cycling, but i'm open to any other colours, especially the light blue ones.
    I'm willing to look at anything for trades (within reason:redface:)as it looks as though I'll be keeping the Mambo Antix with there being no interest in them now a days.

Attached Files:

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    Shout to the top......:blink:

3. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    Now looking to sell these if anyone interested.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    They are both awesome. Why do good things always come up for sale when I'm skint?!:frown:

5. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    I know the feeling, get saving up Steve you never know they could still be available.:biggrin:

6. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    Anyone fancy a swap on either of the pairs for a pair of Splatter Hijinx (emerald lens if possible)? Let me know................:cool:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.