• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Nearly New Stealth Saddleback Watch

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

***WATCH IS SOLD*** (on another forum)

I have for sale an Oakley Saddleback watch. It is the desirable stealth model 10-174.

This watch is not brand new, but it is very close! The sapphire crystal is perfect and the case and band are easily 97%. The watch even still has the protective plastic on the caseback.

It will come with the manual still sealed in plastic and the original Oakley leather presentation box (which shows considerable wear and is missing the pillow).

As with any Oakley watch, you get top quality: pure sapphire crystal, Swiss movement, luminated hands, 316L stainless steel case, and high quality real leather strap. This is the only saddleback model that has Oakley's amazing black chrome ion plating.

I'm asking $200 plus shipping; I'll cover the Paypal fees. I am firm on this price as it is hard to find this model in this (near-perfect) condition. For an additional charge I can replace the scuffed presentaion box with a pristine one (correct original Oakley Saddleback).

I have a few buys and sells on this forum (all successful) and you should be able to find positive feedback for me. PM me with interest or any questions. The first 3 pics are of the actual watch for sale, the last one is the Oakley stock photo.

David

Last edited by a moderator:
Some people reacted to this post.
The watch is sold!

Some people reacted to this post.