1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. Shanem

Shanem Oakley Beginner

Hello Everyone
    I need help in identifying a pair of glasses that my daughter gave me just before she passed away. She was jogging and found these on the path. These were the last thing she gave to me and I would love to find the arms or frame and get them repaired. i have already contacted Oakley and went to the 2 stores in my area and they could not help. Any help will be greatly appreciated. I have attached pictures of the glasses

Need A Little Help - IMG_3313.JPG

Need A Little Help - IMG_3314.JPG

Need A Little Help - IMG_3315.JPG

Need A Little Help - IMG_3318.JPG

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. kronin323

kronin323 Font of Useless Knowledge Premium Member

They look like radarlock. Unfortunately they appear to be fake / counterfeit.

I'm sorry for your loss.

3. dangerdoodle

dangerdoodle Oakley Beginner

If you live in SoCal, let me know. I can probably help you with a replacement pair.

4. Shanem

Shanem Oakley Beginner

Thank you for your quick response. That was what i thought as well and I was afraid that they may be fakes when I could not find the exact pair of glasses on the web. I guess the guys at the Oakley store didn't have the heart to tell me.

kronin323 likes this.
  5. cyclerdoug

cyclerdoug Oakley Expert Premium Member

@Shanem see if you can get a replacement pair on here, I'm sure when you have exchange access you can find the "correct" pair.

Perhaps you can even put the "O" icons from the smashed pair onto the replacement pair...even if they're not genuine the icons will probably fit, and there will be something of your daughters pair physically there when you wear them.

:)

6. Shanem

Shanem Oakley Beginner

That's a great idea. I will see if i can remove them. Thanks for your help.

cyclerdoug likes this.
  7. OakleyFrankFMJ

OakleyFrankFMJ The Legend - - Vlad the Impaler Premium Member Lifetime Member

Agreed

kronin323 likes this.