• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Need advice on eBay purchase

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lwayne

Oakley Beginner
just bought my first pair of Oakley, bought on eBay as "YOU ARE BIDDING ON A BRAND NEW PAIR OF OAKLEY".

But when received yesterday, to my horror, the item is a quite beaten up unit.

- multiple scratches can be seen on both lenses
- discoloration on some parts of both lenses - comes with smudges and finger prints on both sides of lenses
- comes with dirt and greasy bridge and around the frame -
does not come with complete paperwork for a pair of Oakley (with a Uber card in box?)
- legs are loose and used
- and a crumpled box

Any chance of me getting the full refund (+$15 shipment)?

I am outside US, a quick check on my local post office website, a registered flat mail back to seller costs min $45. If seller request me to send back, who is going to pay for this mail back cost?

I feel quite disgusted that this was being sold as new. I have open a case with eBay, is there anything else I can do to get the refund? Should I contact PayPal?What is my chances of getting a full refund from the seller?

I suggest you message the seller and try to work it out like ebay suggests. You can always open a case with them as PayPal and ebay are one company. If you have ever been dissatisfied with an eBay purchase then you should know your options.

I suggest you message the seller and try to work it out like ebay suggests. You can always open a case with them as PayPal and ebay are one company. If you have ever been dissatisfied with an eBay purchase then you should know your options.
He can also get an airline ticket and go to the sellers home and slice their kneecaps open and pour salt in those open wounds. Then make him beg for mercy as he uses the legs of that beat to crap pair of sunglasses to stab his eyes out.

Or just get the refund. :rolleyes:

This appears to be a situation that you and ebay can handle. I don't see how we as a forum can do anything. It's up to you to get refunded for shipping back, documenting the item not as described. Sounds like a simple ebay issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back