• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Need Advice On What To Do.....

BennyBlaze

Oakley Beginner
Horsham, PA
Hey everyone, I finally went out and got a pair of brand new Split Jackets (the vault ones) off ebay for $95. When I got them I was really excited but after trying them on, not so much. They felt too big on my face and the frame is a much bigger fit than I thought. I went to a SGH and compared sunglasses and the Flak Jackets felt a lot more snug (also tried on Fast Jacket and Half Jacket 2.0). I feel like the Split Jackets might come off when I play tennis because they are really thin and lightweight. I can still return my pair of Split Jackets but I'm still not 100% convinced I should. Any ideas?

Get a pair that fits you correctly and is comfortable. Hands down. You will regret it if you don't return them. Go to Oakley or SGH and try on all the pairs to see what fits you best before making a eBay purchase, then you'll know for due,

Get a pair that fits you correctly and is comfortable. Hands down. You will regret it if you don't return them. Go to Oakley or SGH and try on all the pairs to see what fits you best before making a eBay purchase, then you'll know for due,

Agreed. If you don't feel they fit you right you won't wear them & that's wasted money. Sent them back & get some that do fit.

definitely return them...Flaks and HJ 2.0 fit my smaller face perfect They cost -but Flaks still are the best, I think, out of what u mentioned, but if u like the look of fasts the HJ 2 is smaller but very similiar in appearance I have the black XL in Matte and Polished but award still goes to Flaks for all purpose for me anyway I love mY Matte Black Flak jackets and matte Brown smoke Flaks both XLJ...2 pair I will not sell no matter how broke. I hate loose o matter and would not keep the Splits...I too was disappointed with the fit and saw no reason for me-not being into sports anymore-not to stay with similiar but better fitting SJ 2's

Back