• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Need advice on women's Oaks...

Oaks 'Between The Hedges'

The OF Boogeyman 👹
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
Gonna get my wife a pair of Oaks but have no idea where to start. We live in rural south GA so no Oakley stores to visit to try on and Sunglass Huts that are within 2 hours don't really stock much. We're gonna order and try em but where to start? She has a small face so need suggestions on smaller frames. And go......

Oaks I'm thinking Fives Squared for a lifestyle pair. Definitely a smaller size. I have them in ducatis and like them and they fit the Mrs. (Mine)

Just a starting point. ;)

My wife loves her Warm Up, but she also likes Frogs. It really will be a lot of factors to determine what your wife will like.

My girlfriend wears two styles of Oakley aviators, a pair of holbrooks and a pair of Drop In's. She likes the Drop In for more formal activities.

Gonna get my wife a pair of Oaks but have no idea where to start. We live in rural south GA so no Oakley stores to visit to try on and Sunglass Huts that are within 2 hours don't really stock much. We're gonna order and try em but where to start? She has a small face so need suggestions on smaller frames. And go......
If she likes the "Ray Ban" style aviators, I think the new Violet Tie Breaker is the sexiest woman's Oakley ever made...

I wanna get my wife a pair soooo bad...

She would love them...

image.jpeg

Lil shop here had some oaks. She liked proxy & conquest they didn't really have much and of course the lady working there knew very little about sunglasses in general

Back