1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Hey everyone, here is what I'm looking for... Any lens of any style that is scratched up and something you would normally discard. I use these for multiple things, like test etchings and at the moment in trying to perfect laser cutting lenses for other pairs. I've had success and would like to put a end to dremeling and grinding lenses down. This could in turn drop the cost of having lenses chopped down.

Any lens style and color will work, but I'm specifically looking for bigger lenses like jawbones, straight jacket, ext. I'm not really looking to spend much on this and if the situation is right, I could also trade for some etching work on your own pair of lenses, or decals ext.

Help me Help you!

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Gotta love a good DOG

Rating:
    100%
    I should have a couple of sets of Dog lenses if they're any good to you? Let me know.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I think I have some trashed Juliet lenses that I could send you....

4. Anonymous

Anonymous M Frame Lover

Rating:
    100%
    I should have 1 or 2 M Frame Strike that have seen better days.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    All Of these will work guys!! Ill take the MDs and M Frame lenses.... Trying to get this perfected.

Keep them comming!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I have some eyepatch lenses

7. Anonymous

Anonymous B-)

Rating:
    100%
    I got some badly scratched Fuel Cell - Warm Grey lenses that i was selling (for the purpose of cutting) that no one wanted. I'd be willing to trade for some stickers or something :)

Need Destroyed Trashed Lenses! - 7937603128_6b457c4364_b.jpg

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Shoot me a pm of what your looking to get

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Gotta love a good DOG

Rating:
    100%
    Sent you PM on all the lenses I have. 5 MD's & a set of Splice. Most just have the odd scratch but one set is badly marked.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I have a set of Rx half jacket lenses, my old scrip but they are like new