• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Need Help Deciding On Juliets Purchase.

Guys, any of you here heard of EJ Sunglasses? Are they legit?

Will try to snap some pics.

Although I don't think it's a misalignment. I think I know what you're referring too as I've seen some of the pics on these boards that show the jet intake icon/the hole not sitting flush in the recess. Mine sits nicely centered.

I think I'll just leave it as is until I get another Juliet to compare to find out which arm is the dodgy one then maybe I'll bend it.

EJ sunglasses- is that a website? or a store? ive bought from the harbour town oakley vault as well as sunglass hut and brighteyes optical, all legit.

with the arms..i see. if you have the balls for it you can take the earstems off the frame and lie each flat on a tabletop to see which is bent out of shape..

Good idea on removing the stems. I seem to have conveniently forgotten how customizable the xmetals are and that I could actually take them out too compare!

just remember that theres plastic washers in both hinges -4 per hinge, 2 above and 2 below the earstem and theyre a bitch to put back. i wrote a thread on how to do earstem swaps- go read that before you do something drastic. if i was in perth right now i'd offer to fix it for you but i wont be back till december if you can wait

Back