• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Need Help Deciding

Ljacket28

Oakley Beginner
I'm having trouble deciding what my next pair should be heres the three I'm looking at:
1) oakley ott (over the top) silver frame with fire iridium lens
2) oakley x metal squared plasma frame fire iridium lens
3) oakley radarlock matte black ink frame, chrome "o", grey circuit text band, jade iridium lens and black iridium photochromic lens
Any help deciding thanks

I'm having trouble deciding what my next pair should be heres the three I'm looking at:
1) oakley ott (over the top) silver frame with fire iridium lens
2) oakley x metal squared plasma frame fire iridium lens
3) oakley radarlock matte black ink frame, chrome "o", grey circuit text band, jade iridium lens and black iridium photochromic lens
Any help deciding thanks
You've got 3 very different frames listed there. A bizarre pair destined for the shelf, a metal for casual wear, and a full sports set.

Are you needing to fill a role? For the first two I'd think timing would play a bigger part in buying them, waiting for a good price and condition desired.

I agree with Rust, you've listed very different pairs there. If it were me though, I would shoot for the X-Squared plasma/fire.

If you're looking for an everyday pair to wear, X squared for sure. If you've already got several other styles and you're merely looking to elevate the collection, OTT is quite the piece to have, and it definitely makes a statement.

Latest Posts

Back