• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Need help deciding..

Tinfoil carbons "wrap" less so if you want a more traditonal looking "mature" sunglasses as you said. Also depends on head and face size. Tinfoils are average sized while carbon shift is almost oversized. With that curve...dont want to look "bug-eyed' on a small head

If you are wanting to wear specifically with a suit, then m'colleagues are correct: you will be best off looking at the Wire series of frames.

Check out all the available Wires over the years here - O-Review

If you are wanting to wear specifically with a suit, then m'colleagues are correct: you will be best off looking at the Wire series of frames.

Check out all the available Wires over the years here - O-Review

Thanks but not just with a suit. I think I'm going with tinfoil carbons.

Thanks but not just with a suit. I think I'm going with tinfoil carbons.

Oh. Right. I thought you said earlier that you were after a pair to wear with smart clothes, a suit etc.
Anyway, regardless, the Tinfoil Carbons should fit the bill nicely.
Hope they work out for you. Enjoy!
:cool-20:

I just mean that the Juliets are more sporty. I don't think they go well with nicer clothes / a suit / etc.
I rock my R1 in a suit daily. It's so radical that you'll be surprised how many commuters on the public transport would actually keep a distance from you

I think it can depend on the colorway too. My 1st gen Plasma/Ice Juliet looks too casual for a suit, but my XM/BI suits perfectly.

Back