1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. tarheel7734

tarheel7734 Oakley Enthusiast

Well as my daughter is the most important thing in my life, I want to protect her eyes. I am really looking for a Pair of teaspoons in lavender. Her favorite color is purple and these would work well.
    Need Help Finding Purple Sunglasses For 12 Year Old Daughter. - 420971cf3dd8c.jpg

If I cant find these then I will have to go with the Lavender Fate sunglasses unless someone has other suggestions.
    Need Help Finding Purple Sunglasses For 12 Year Old Daughter. - Oakley+Fate+Women's+Sunglasses+Lavender+Violet+-+2.jpg

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. oogie

oogie Oakley Beginner

The Oakley Review - Glasses

Might also want to consider the Crosshair S, possibly a bit more available and easier used as sunglasses for sunny day protection.

3. Menendez1293

Menendez1293 Oakley Enthusiast

Just throwing this out there but if she has a larger face why not a pair of grape juice holbrooks? I believe the vault had them

4. tarheel7734

Her face is not very large.

5. Menendez1293

Menendez1293 Oakley Enthusiast

Oh sorry. Then I don't think the Holbrook wil work.

6. tarheel7734

Kinda leery about posting pics of daughter but it might help here
    Need Help Finding Purple Sunglasses For 12 Year Old Daughter. - 2010-12-21195931.jpg
    Need Help Finding Purple Sunglasses For 12 Year Old Daughter. - 2010-12-21195910.jpg

7. RetinaBurn

RetinaBurn Oakley Enthusiast

You could try Jupiter, Disclosure, Fringe and even XS Five. All of these have either violet lens or purple frames and are in most Vault stores.

8. hardeda

hardeda Oakley Beginner

Last time I was at work ( Thursday) we had a pair of clear fringe with I believe a violet lens it is on clearance I don't remember a price off the top of my head though

9. Oakster

Oakster Oakley Expert Premium Member Lifetime Member

If anyone has original Minutes, I have a violet minute lenses. Would sell them to you for a very low price.

10. tarheel7734

Purple frames with Violet would be great.