• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Need Help Finding Purple Sunglasses For 12 Year Old Daughter.

Im sure someone on here will have something for you, but I believe you will see another pair on ebay soon, depending on how long you want to wait.

Did you post up a thread in the exchange section?
Maybe more people will see it and they might be able to help :0)
Good luck with your quest :0)

Well positive note. I found the pair of teaspoons and getting them new in box for 87.68 shipped. Wife wants me to buy the fate to give to her now and make sure she can take care of them before we give her these.

Well positive note. I found the pair of teaspoons and getting them new in box for 87.68 shipped. Wife wants me to buy the fate to give to her now and make sure she can take care of them before we give her these.

Awww, I am really pleased that you found some glasses for her. I am sure she will manage to take care of them.
good work :biggrin:

Ok here is what we got her. Start her off with the fate
IMAG0229.jpg

IMAG0230.jpg

Then if she takes care of them give her the Teaspoon's
IMAG0231.jpg

IMAG0234.jpg

Sorry lighting is not that great.

I have an overcast unknown brand new bro I'll hook you up...Damn, just noticed you had already bought some. I think I have Fate lenses if you want something better than the stock for bright days. Also, the unknown has grey lenses not the stock also...

Latest Posts

Back