• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Need help identifying frame, Juliet or XX?

SMman

I should Work at Oakley
I came across these and the selller knows absolutely nothing about them. I am quite sure they are x-metal Juliets but hoping they are XX. I have a hard time telling them apart when both frames aren't pictured together. I asked the seller if there are any numbers inside the left arm and he said "Nope too slim for numbers to fit" but he was helpful by telling me there's a #15 (t-shox):rolleyes:. Thanks for any help. Here's the seller's description and pictures.

"Tiniest scratch ive ever seen on one lens but ive been told these are worth 900 roughly .. not sure but im selling for 300 OBO are used mainly for sea doos, High UV protection, slim and tight fight so they dont fall off! Theres no box or anything just the glasses so this is cheap! Email only please"

JUL.JPG

JUL2.JPG

JUL3.JPG

JUL4.JPG

$300 for glasses used to ride jet skis? pass
But isn't that what x-metals were designed for:p? I sent him a message asking if he used them on his seadoo or if he was told that is what they were "made for". His reply:

"No I was too nervous to loose them"

I'd say Juliet because XX would have hammer stems, those are straight stems.

Why didn't I think about looking for that? Thank you. Now I will offer him a lower price and see how it goes. Cheers :drinks:

Back