1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. Riverbedjed

Riverbedjed Oakley Beginner

Hello,
    I'm new to the forum I just purchased a new pair of Oakley half jacked 2.0 xl and I love them. But I do have an old pair of oakleys I would like to get new lenses for but I cant remember what model they were when I bought them years ago, if any one could help me identify them I would appreciate it here are some pics Need Help Identifying these frames so i can get new lenses - IMG_20150401_234235.jpg Need Help Identifying these frames so i can get new lenses - IMG_20150401_234432.jpg Need Help Identifying these frames so i can get new lenses - IMG_20150401_234453.jpg

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. lee.s.b

lee.s.b Oakley Enthusiast

hi, i believe that they are bottlecap's

3. Teetogreen

Teetogreen Oakley Collector

Lee.s.b is correct. Bottlecaps.

4. Riverbedjed

Riverbedjed Oakley Beginner

Thanks guys is there anywhere you specifically recommend for buying good replacement lenses for my glasses thanks again for your responses so quickly

5. lee.s.b

lee.s.b Oakley Enthusiast

If you don't want to pay oem prices both Revant and Walleva have loads on ebay. walleva has been my preference
    I have it in the back of my mind that bottlecaps lenses are compatible with some other half jacket models which may give you more options on lens shape.
    i'm sure someone on here can tell you for definite.

6. G-901

G-901 Oakley Expert

Thump and ORokr lenses will fit not sure on the others

7. discodave

discodave Go Navy!

Revant and Fuse lenses are the best aftermarket options. I've tried them all and their fit and thickness is better than the rest.

8. Barfly

Barfly Oakley Beginner Premium Member

Bottlecap -