• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Need Help ID'ing an Interesting pair of Gascans

Kaduku

Oakley Beginner
I went to a shop today that carries Oakley glasses and I found a pair of Gascans that looked really interesting. The saleslady could not tell me much about the glasses but she said that the store usually orders Asian Fit glasses as well as normal ones. But here are the details and if anyone can help me ID them it would be greatly appreciated since O-Review does not have it listed.

FRAME COLOR: Polished Black
ICONS: Metallic Red (Or whatever red is on the TF3 Gascan)
LENS: Titanium Clear (With "TITANIUM" engraved on it with the same font as POLARIZED seen on polarized lenses)

I was thinking they were custom but the lens engraving is really throwing me off. Also they can't be fakes because the store carries the real thing.

Thanks!

It's a custom with Titanium Iridium lenses. Titanium lenses are no longer an option for Gascan online Customs, but they were in the past and that lens can be bought as a replacement lens still. Titanium etching is standard on those lenses although I had a friend recently tell me he bought a set of them and the etching wasnt there (came in this new black Oakley packaging).

I went to a shop today that carries Oakley glasses and I found a pair of Gascans that looked really interesting. The saleslady could not tell me much about the glasses but she said that the store usually orders Asian Fit glasses as well as normal ones. But here are the details and if anyone can help me ID them it would be greatly appreciated since O-Review does not have it listed.

FRAME COLOR: Polished Black
ICONS: Metallic Red (Or whatever red is on the TF3 Gascan)
LENS: Titanium Clear (With "TITANIUM" engraved on it with the same font as POLARIZED seen on polarized lenses)

I was thinking they were custom but the lens engraving is really throwing me off. Also they can't be fakes because the store carries the real thing.

Thanks!

I know this is an old thread but I did happen across what Kaduku was discussing :eek:)
OAKLEY GASCAN

Latest Posts

Back