1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. chrisrevers

chrisrevers Oakley Beginner

Can someone list all the pairs that are easy to switch lenses. I like the look of fuel cells but I want to have easy lens switch I see my only option would be fast jacket or switch style. From what I have found on the net. But I'm sure you guys that are nuts might know more than what I have found on the net.

Thank you

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. lawman0210

lawman0210 Oakley Collector

Straight jackets are easy

3. fretburner79

fretburner79 O-Educator

Flak Jacket, half jacket 1.0 & 2.0, M Frames, just to name a few. Most of the common pairs are relatively easy to swap out. Once you pick a pair you like and swap lenses a few times, it'll be a piece of cake.

4. lawman0210

lawman0210 Oakley Collector

Flaks can be a pain when brand new

5. Lexkempo

Lexkempo Frog Fanatic

Style Switch?

Easy lense switching... Frame looks big-ish?

6. chrisrevers

chrisrevers Oakley Beginner

I'm not really a fan of nose piece I like the full frame look so far I like the name of the frog skin color acid rain and the straight jacket ghost camo

7. OakleyGuru379

OakleyGuru379 What is that thing?!

Radarlocks have been my go-to pair as of late. Lens switching is easy with them.

8. Ventruck

Ventruck Oakley Expert

Anything with switch lock is no faster than many of the regular swap "mechs", slower even. The real benefit is less lens deflection since the tolerances in the frame can be wider.

And yeah, I know the key word is "easier", not necessarily faster, but switch lock pairs are just added hassle if you get the hang of swapping lenses in regular frames. Most O-Matter frames that are offered with replacement lenses don't put up a serious fight.

9. wilkie18

wilkie18 Oakley Collector

if you are looking for a pair close to the size of fuel cell then Style switch and Jawbone/racing jacket are your two best options

10. Ecko

Ecko Team RamRod Staff Member Premium Member

I like fuel cells and love the style switch. To me it fits exactly the same. I have switched my lens several times with out any complication. The nice thing is they come with two sets when you buy them.