• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Need Help On Custom Sticker

how big? I can't print them too big, but I can cut one. Would be 3 pieces (for me, only 1 to apply for you), but not a problem. Here is the USA flag I did for my car I had a few years ago...

usaflagblocdecal.jpg

Dr. Chop, so your using a vinyl plotter then? What size/brand machine do you have? I got a Roland 24" Vinyl plotter I've been using and love that thing!

that was a cut vinyl sticker, so no color template was used, but I will see if I can't liven yours up a bit lol

Dr. Chop, so your using a vinyl plotter then? What size/brand machine do you have? I got a Roland 24" Vinyl plotter I've been using and love that thing!

I can do both print and cut, but my plotter is a Graphtec CE5000-60. I have had 4 so far. First being a small Roland Dr.Stika I scored on feebay back in 2001 for doing paint templates for R/C car bodies. Then I moved up to a Lynx 12" plotter (sign warehouse's brand) because after word got out I could make stickers, I was getting hounded daily, and that tiny slow as molasses cutter couldn't keep up. Then, I went on to a Panther 24" cutter (also sw's brand at the time) and it was a speed demon! That thing ripped...But, I wanted to do more, and the Graphtec was by far the machine for me. I can print and cut (separate machines) now due to it having an optical registration mark feature. The first thing I ever did with it like that after having it for 2 years, was some fallen officer badge stickers for a local police officer gunned down. It is a pretty cool machine. I just need to get the newest software which is the real expense in a setup. Machines are cheap, software is not lol.

not a great pic, I will dig up a better one. printed on Hexis vinyl, and laminated with Hexis UV blocking gloss vinyl..I have seen those over a year later out on vehicles locally and still as good as ever.
316257_306076112737688_100000059053530_1405374_1233658384_n.jpg

First being a small Roland Dr.Stika I scored on feebay back in 2001 for doing paint templates for R/C car bodies.

I was wondering if that was "the" Thunder Ally decal?? I wish I could make it out there to race! Looks like a bad arse track. Anyway, sorry to get off topic. But yeah, count me in for a Texas O when you make em!

Latest Posts

Back