• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Need help please

Status
Not open for further replies.
The pics you posted should be able to show everything needed. I am also trying to get ahold of one of my buddies to help you compare.

I just hate seeing people get ripped off. My other bud is on his way now to help you out.

Cool . Before I purchase these I did look at the eBay seller is for the feedback other items for sale etc. but my gut is unsure

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cool . Before I purchase these I did look at the eBay seller is for the feedback other items for sale etc. but my gut is unsure

Next time, buy your Oakleys from here. :cool-20:

Mine look like screws not rivets, I don't see the A, The pit boss lettering on the inside of the arm is slightly raised. I don't see the made in USA etc.

I would show you how things look on my PB1 but, comparison wouldn't be accurate. Someone will be here shortly with an authentic pair to share pics and info. Patience my friend.:assassin:

Pb1 the plates are pressed into the frame and looks like theyre held on with pins or rivets. Pb2 the plates are held on by screws. Also the pit boss lettering on mine is slightly raised as well. The plates should be titanium as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back