• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Need help please

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can somebody please copy and paste or point me in the direction of the most detailed information in regards to the sunglasses if they're real or fake? For example website, Messageboard, etc. etc. thanks in advance

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can somebody please copy and paste or point me in the direction of the most detailed information in regards to the sunglasses if they're real or fake? For example website, Messageboard, etc. etc. thanks in advance

Seriously?!?!? We told you they were legit. What is your specific question ? What details would you like to know?

@xmetalmaniac already confirmed they are real. He's bought from the seller.

@zwc0442 also told you.

I know what they are.

What more can you ask for? TWSS by the way

Sorry, I am nervous because spending 500 plus $. Also they feel different from my old BP2 from about 3-4 years ago that I had. Also the old pair I had when I would look at my iPhone it would be Difficult to see the screen now with this pair I can see the screen clearly ??

Two years ago you asked the same question about the first pair you bought. You lose then buy a new pair and come back 13 hours later and ask the same question about these. We answer your question and you still want answers.

What exactly would you like to know, be specific now in your question as your first post just asks whether or not what you bought was legit.

Sorry, I am nervous because spending 500 plus $. Also they feel different from my old BP2 from about 3-4 years ago that I had. Also the old pair I had when I would look at my iPhone it would be Difficult to see the screen now with this pair I can see the screen clearly ??

Try looking through the polarized lens off your face and rotating the lenses. Not all screens will create the glare you saw a long time ago as most screen now also have anti reflective coatings that will stop it.

How your screen looks on your phone when wearing them is just a difference in the polarization of the lenses and different screens look differently as well.

Maybe asking before buying would have eased you mind a bit. Especially when there is legit sellers selling the pb2 for much less.

Sent from my X Metal iPhone

You shouldn't have spent over $500 on them in my opinion. They've been selling for a lot less.

Try looking through the polarized lens off your face and rotating the lenses. Not all screens will create the glare you saw a long time ago as most screen now also have anti reflective coatings that will stop it.
Thanks I did & they got dark
Do any of the fakes turn black when rotated?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back