• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Need help tightening nose bride

Time2Chill

Oakley Beginner
Hello all, I am new to this forum but have owned 3 pairs of Oakley JuLiet. My first pair were stolen a few weeks ago so I had purchased 2 new pairs online. First pair are great but second pair need all the screws tightened (nose bridge and ears). However, I'm a noob at this kind of stuff and wanted to ask for some professional help. Does Oakley still do repairs on Juliets if I send them in or do I have to do it myself?
Appreciate it guys.

Right on thanks man. So do you just send them in without contacting them before hand? Says to just fill out a form and send them in.
Fill out the form and send them in. He is also here and will tell you the same thing. You have to make sure you specify exactly what you want because he can also change colors and stuff on the frames for you (refinishing)

@THE X-MAN

Fill out the form and send them in. He is also here and will tell you the same thing. You have to make sure you specify exactly what you want because he can also change colors and stuff on the frames for you (refinishing)

@THE X-MAN
Check, thanks mate. Everything on them are in great condition, they just need to be tightened. Thanks again! Cheers.

Back