1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. Time2Chill

Time2Chill Oakley Beginner

Hello all, I am new to this forum but have owned 3 pairs of Oakley JuLiet. My first pair were stolen a few weeks ago so I had purchased 2 new pairs online. First pair are great but second pair need all the screws tightened (nose bridge and ears). However, I'm a noob at this kind of stuff and wanted to ask for some professional help. Does Oakley still do repairs on Juliets if I send them in or do I have to do it myself?
    Appreciate it guys.

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. OakleyFrankFMJ

OakleyFrankFMJ The Legend - - Vlad the Impaler Premium Member Lifetime Member

Welcome to the forum.

Google
    The X-Man Customs.

If you hit the right website you'll know it. ;)

3. Time2Chill

Right on thanks man. So do you just send them in without contacting them before hand? Says to just fill out a form and send them in.

4. OakleyFrankFMJ

OakleyFrankFMJ The Legend - - Vlad the Impaler Premium Member Lifetime Member

Fill out the form and send them in. He is also here and will tell you the same thing. You have to make sure you specify exactly what you want because he can also change colors and stuff on the frames for you (refinishing)

@THE X-MAN

5. Time2Chill

Check, thanks mate. Everything on them are in great condition, they just need to be tightened. Thanks again! Cheers.

6. THE X-MAN

THE X-MAN Forum Sponsor Gold Forum Sponsor Premium Member Lifetime Member

I got ya time2kill.....

OakleyFrankFMJ likes this.