1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. chaffordred

chaffordred Oakley Beginner

Hi, I've owned these oakleys for a few years now and was going to eBay them, but just wanted to get some more information on the model/version to help with the listing. I originally purchased them from the oakley store in Universals island of adventure around 6-8 years back. I think they're called oakley juliets? Thanks.

Need help with more information on oakley juliets - DSC_0015.JPG

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. STavros

STavros Land of the Gods and ....Molon Lave

Ī¤hese are the XX model in xmetal finish.do u have the box and coin of them?is it serialized? All these plus of course the condition of frame and lenses will finalize their market value

3. pjd1234

pjd1234 X METAL NERD

Nope they are XX a bigger version of the juliet

4. chaffordred

Thanks for your help. No box, no coin and no serial numbers. Just the case with an big X on it. The lenses have quite a few scratches and the nose rubber things are missing. Would you think they are worth anything? I was going to list them on eBay and put the funds towards a pair of radarlock paths for cycling.

5. Rustpot

Rustpot M Frame Lover Premium Member

Post them for a no reserve auction starting at $100, you'll get enough for a pair of Radarlocks.

dragonvoi likes this.
  6. dragonvoi

dragonvoi Dragonvoi knows xMetal. Premium Member

yep i agree with @Rustpot they are oakley xx in xmetal finish with black iridium lenses. mention no serial and also describe how tight or loose the couplers that connect the orbitals to the nosebridge. they should go on ebay for over $250 for sure.

7. Slojack

Slojack Oakley Collector Premium Member

Your inbox is probably blowing up right now.

8. chaffordred

Thanks for the help/advice. The couplers seem quite tight and ok. The lenses on the other hand aren't great. There's quite a few scratches on them. I was wondering if the XX twenty model lenses are interchangeable with the X Metals or are replacement lenses readily available?

9. STavros

STavros Land of the Gods and ....Molon Lave

Unfortunately they are not

10. supersharp

supersharp X-Metal Connoisseur Premium Member

That seems to be a pair worth saving. You're going to kick yourself later if you sell them.