• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Need Help With Skatedecks.

Chasingthedream

Oakley Beginner
Anyone know a trustable online site that I could pick a pair of the skate decks up on? I don't live close enough I the coast to just make a trip to get them. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Will do, I am really looking forward to it. I ordered them from my phone and misspelled the city... I got the street address and the zipcode right though so it should still show up. Lol

Hey michaelpule are u still trying to find a set for me or has that ship sailed? I pm'd u but I haven't heard back from u yet.

So I was getting nervous because I hadn't received a shipping conformation email yet but that is all good now. I had sent an email stating what I had misspelled and they promptly fixed it and sent it on it's way. Even upgrading it to priority from standard. The problem I had was at a complete fault of my own. Overload is a standout company for sure, and they will have my business in the future.

Latest Posts

Back