• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Need help...

Pierrouch

Oakley Beginner
Hi all,

I am new to the forum ... and at the opposite of most of you; I am not a huge Oakley fan. Don’t get me wrong, I surely like these sunglasses and have several pairs, but not sufficiently to become a member of this forum.

Actually, my motivation is quite different.

My brother is going through a challenging personal experience and I am trying to help and support him for the best despite being 6000 miles away from him. In the middle of the 90s, he was used to be an excellent paraglider and during one competition, he won a pair of Oakley. Over the following 15 years, these sunglasses followed him all around the world. Unfortunately, he lost them few years ago during a trip to Central America. Over the past days, I have been in contact with a collector of Oakley and based on old picture, he identified the model as being Oakley Zero 0.1. My brother's birthday is approaching and I would like to offer these iconic sunglasses. If one of you has a pair for sale, please contact me.

I sincerely thank you for your support.
Pierrouch

Your next option would be to purchase a premium membership, this will get you immediate access to the exchange sections. However 0.1's are not floating around there for the taking. Those frames are becoming fewer and farther between. With that said you may be able to post a want to buy thread and see if someone has a pair they are willing to let go but again you would need to wait the 14 day and 15 posts or buy a premium membership.

Back