• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Need Lighting Help For XMetal Singlewide

Please post some photos once your sunnies already inside. I would like to see if that brightness will go all the way through the bottom.

Thanks I appreciate it, @cyclerdoug I actually changed it from a halogen bulb to a LED GU10 bulb, it's a little brighter and a lot less heat that way, it seems to light up good and I put some of my shades in last night and it gets some shadows but still pretty good, even putting some micro bags on shelves still decent light but it does block some!! I'll post some pix as soon as I can with the glasses!!

Thanks I appreciate it, @cyclerdoug I actually changed it from a halogen bulb to a LED GU10 bulb, it's a little brighter and a lot less heat that way, it seems to light up good and I put some of my shades in last night and it gets some shadows but still pretty good, even putting some micro bags on shelves still decent light but it does block some!! I'll post some pix as soon as I can with the glasses!!

Yes, please get some pics in here with the LED's. I replaced all the normal bulbs with the $17.00 Amazon packet when I got my spine case, and you can leave them on for days and they generate no measurable heat at all. Good stuff!

Sorry I didn't get any with the house lights off in the dark completely but you can see how the light is toward the bottom, it maybe doesn't let the lens colors pop as well without some lower lighting but still looks ok I think!!

IMG_6089.JPG

IMG_6090.JPG

IMG_6092.JPG

IMG_6093.JPG

IMG_6094.JPG

Yea I think the middle of the room looks good with the singlewide xmetal tower because it really doesn't look like it has a back anyways so that's why I went for that position myself. I just purchased a singlewide 3.2 mega tower this past weekend, (you can see it in the background) and I'm working on filling it up and getting all the lights working it in, still can't get the fluorescents in the bottom or the top Oakley sign to burn. I tried new bulbs and still didn't work, I'm getting 120 volts on one side of each lamp socket so I thought the ballast should be good, but maybe they're not....anybody know where to get a ballast for one of the 3.2 cases, or any idea what the lighting problem may be in it, the 4 LED bulbs in top work great just no fluorescents....thanks for all the help and the compliments!!

Here are a few pix of the nother new case I got, the 3.2 mega tower I think they call it. With the top LED bulbs burning but no fluorescents bottom or top for the Oakley sign, any ideas on the lights out would be greatly appreciated!!

IMG_6095.JPG

IMG_6096.JPG

IMG_6097.JPG

Latest Posts

Back