• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Need Locks For A Double Wide

Rezechs

Oakley Expert
San Jose, CA
My locks have been in at the locksmith for a while now, finally got around to pick them up but he was unable to rekey them... where can i go online to get a set of locks that will fit my Xmetal doublewide? I've seen people say they are 1 1/8" and some say 7/8" when i measured the cylinder it was a little bit larger than 7/8" and help or links would be appreciated =)

I just took mine in to a locksmith and they matched it up with theirs they had and ordered a set with matching keys

I'll take one off the set I am selling I am Rich and to a locksmith see what they say for ya

How easy is it to remove the old locks form the display case and replace with new ones? The case I got has 2 of the cam locks (seller didn't have the keys) and it looks likeI just need a screw driver to remove. I hadn't done that yet as I was trying to find a replacement first before I removed them (didn't want two ramdon holes on the case). @dr.chop are you selling your locks or is that e bay option the best?

Back