1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. Rezechs

Rezechs Oakley Enthusiast

My locks have been in at the locksmith for a while now, finally got around to pick them up but he was unable to rekey them... where can i go online to get a set of locks that will fit my Xmetal doublewide? I've seen people say they are 1 1/8" and some say 7/8" when i measured the cylinder it was a little bit larger than 7/8" and help or links would be appreciated =)

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Dallas O Hog

Dallas O Hog O.C.D. Oakley Collecting Disorder haha Premium Member Lifetime Member

I just took mine in to a locksmith and they matched it up with theirs they had and ordered a set with matching keys

3. Rezechs

mine didn't have any :(

4. Dallas O Hog

Dallas O Hog O.C.D. Oakley Collecting Disorder haha Premium Member Lifetime Member

I'll take one off the set I am selling I am Rich and to a locksmith see what they say for ya

5. Rezechs

Awesome thanks.

6. copilot

copilot Oakley Beginner

7. Rezechs

8. dr.chop

dr.chop Oakley Expert

I have tons of them. Came from Oakley directly.

9. Rezechs

Man too late now =( lol

10. jrd5497

jrd5497 Oakley Enthusiast

How easy is it to remove the old locks form the display case and replace with new ones? The case I got has 2 of the cam locks (seller didn't have the keys) and it looks likeI just need a screw driver to remove. I hadn't done that yet as I was trying to find a replacement first before I removed them (didn't want two ramdon holes on the case). @dr.chop are you selling your locks or is that e bay option the best?