• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Need Locks For A Double Wide

How easy is it to remove the old locks form the display case and replace with new ones? The case I got has 2 of the cam locks (seller didn't have the keys) and it looks likeI just need a screw driver to remove. I hadn't done that yet as I was trying to find a replacement first before I removed them (didn't want two ramdon holes on the case). @dr.chop are you selling your locks or is that e bay option the best?

Takes about 3 mins, maybe only 2 mins if your using a power screwdriver. Lol

Seriously, it is very easy....

All of the X Metal display/ cube keys are the same.
All of the newer 2.0 and 3.0 display/ cube keys are the same.
If the locks are OEM any forum member can send you a key to copy or give you as I did for IUSteve.

Home depot has 4 sizes for 6.00 a set. My locksmith rekeyed 3 locks and made me 4 keys in 15 minutes. Cost me less then buying new ones. If you go to home depot check the back of the package and get the key code so you catch match them all up. Or you cam send them to me and I will take them to mu smith and send them back to you. No exyta cost.

Dr Chop, I

Dr Chop, do you know where I can get cam lock and key for Oakley double wide I am missing all 3 cam lock and keys?
the regular brass keyed ones? I have a whole box..Finally found them in my garage actually

the regular brass keyed ones? I have a whole box..Finally found them in my garage actually
Dr chop, so i have the Oakley double wide black tower missing the chrome core, would you happen to know where i can get the oem cam lock and key?

I the same issue. I need the lock sets for my single wide x metal tower. I preferred to have same key for the 4 cam locks of my tower. any suggestion? Thanks

Back