• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Need My Love Back

Mr Clack

Oakley Beginner
for some reason, I'm regretting getting Froggies over Ray Bans, could someone help me reignite my love :)
Thanks

You always could try different frames then frogs, like x-metals, Holbrook, or some retro styles like the jackets or XX's, and even some elite like pit boss, pit bull's. If none of those makes you fall back in love, nothing will really help you :)

Go hold a pair of both. When the hand holding the ray bans grows tired you will have fully realized your love of the frog.

Battle of wayfarers & frogskins~

At a point i had more than 15pairs of Wayfarers, but sold them one by one.
They are way tooooooooo heavy for my liking

Though ppl say frogskin looks cheap & flimsyy~ but hey! i can rock them whole day!

I love the that despite Frogs being inspired by wayfarers, the frogs have become a more original choice! I see too many people wearing Rays, every other celeb is wearing them, Wayfarer regular glasses, etc, but you rarely see Frogs on screen or about... well at the very least around here! And when you do see them, they stand out more!

I can't comment on the wearability of Rays, but I have a pair of LX frogs which I know are made from the same acetate, but I still prefer the lightness of the O-matters, almost forget I'm wearing em sometimes:cool-33:

I also love the lack of metal hinges on the frogskins. You can sit on them and the arms will pop off whereas if you sit on the rays have fun buying another pair. And yes, ray bans are WAY too played out...

Back