• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Need SCAR....

del518

I have a few pair.....
Upstate New York
I am in need of some SCAR nose bombs or ideas of what other frame's nose bombs would work.

I was able to get the Midnight Blue frame, but it is missing the nose bombs.

Does anyone have any ideas?

19F95714-75A2-4603-8FEA-F503E926D819-41739-00000FF52B553A2D.jpg

The hooks didn't look too different from Half/Flak hooks.

Wish I would have known you wanted nose bombs. I could have tried out some different frames before I shipped off the black pair.

ahh yea that black pair would have been a good donor pair. damn.

The pair I just sold? No nosebombs, went to del though.

I could have taken them to the Vault and tried out some rubber kits. They've helped me out trying to find a replacement lens for my NewFrogs, going through about 10 different replacement sets to match sizes.

No ideas? Would Oakley actually make something that is not interchangeable with another frame?

I was able to pick up another pair of Electric Blue frames with nose bombs and Ice Lenses that I will put into the Black pair I picked up from Rustpot. I still need a pair of nose bombs for my Midnight Blue frames. I am in need of lenses for them too...and I might go with a custom cut positive red lens for them.

Then I need the Persimmon and FMJ Red frames and I will complete the Scar collection:dance3:

Latest Posts

Back