• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Need Some Advice.

tarheel7734

Oakley Expert
Texas
So I have been wanting a pair of sj II but tried on some and they are a bit too small for my face. Was not able to take a picture. I am looking for a pair of o matter that look similar that will fit. The x metal xx fit like a glove and I like how my flak's fit. I am nto sure if MD would be too large as I have no way to try them.What do you think would look good on my face? Here is a pic of the xx and the flak and romeo 2. BTW I dont think a square frame is the answer.
350x583px-LL-ad60b5c7_flakjacket-1.jpg

524325_3918810213246_1369253030_33443391_408939472_n.jpg

IMAG0252.jpg

The Twenty (2012) would probably fit your face pretty well. Another option would be the Bottle Rockets/Bottlecaps.

I have always thought the Monster Dog was a frame that had a pretty much universal fit unless you have an incredibly small head. My head is avg sized and I wear them fine, my dad has one of the biggest heads on the planet (and I am not only talking about ego) and Monster dogs fit him well too. Still a tough one since you cant try them on but my guess would be they would work.

I guess I should have said it is the orbitals that are a bit too small on the SJ 2. I like the fit of the glasses themselves.

I also really like the size of the Flak jacket but the SJ II doesn't fit my head (just a bit too narrow). The Twenty is actually a little bit wider and it sits comfortably on my head. It depends upon what you want, I didn't think the twenty would fit me that well but it turned out fitting very well, if the flaks fit your face well, the twentys will probably fit well too.

Latest Posts

Back