1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. tarheel7734

tarheel7734 Oakley Enthusiast

So I have been wanting a pair of sj II but tried on some and they are a bit too small for my face. Was not able to take a picture. I am looking for a pair of o matter that look similar that will fit. The x metal xx fit like a glove and I like how my flak's fit. I am nto sure if MD would be too large as I have no way to try them.What do you think would look good on my face? Here is a pic of the xx and the flak and romeo 2. BTW I dont think a square frame is the answer.
    Need Some Advice. - 350x583px-LL-ad60b5c7_flakjacket-1.jpg
    Need Some Advice. - 524325_3918810213246_1369253030_33443391_408939472_n.jpg
    Need Some Advice. - IMAG0252.jpg

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. kyle_2012

kyle_2012 Oakley Beginner

The Twenty (2012) would probably fit your face pretty well. Another option would be the Bottle Rockets/Bottlecaps.

3. tarheel7734

Bottle rockets fit pretty good, just dont like all the color options. Are the twentys bigger than the sj II?

4. nalong86

nalong86 Oakley Beginner

I have always thought the Monster Dog was a frame that had a pretty much universal fit unless you have an incredibly small head. My head is avg sized and I wear them fine, my dad has one of the biggest heads on the planet (and I am not only talking about ego) and Monster dogs fit him well too. Still a tough one since you cant try them on but my guess would be they would work.

5. twitch_man

twitch_man Oakley Beginner

crankcases or fives squared?

6. tarheel7734

I guess I should have said it is the orbitals that are a bit too small on the SJ 2. I like the fit of the glasses themselves.

7. headpatrolman

headpatrolman O Addict

the dogs should fit you. The pit bulls are similar but larger. Scalpels or tens could be an option as well.

8. marc2040

marc2040 Guest

No. From small to bigger: Minute, Twenty, Straight Jacket.
    Have a look at atrain's Pit Bull pic #4682
    I think you can also wear a Ten.

9. Teetogreen

Teetogreen Oakley Collector

I've got a big noodle and wear the radar range for golf. Out and about I wear the pitbull, or the ten. Tried the flak but to small.

10. kyle_2012

kyle_2012 Oakley Beginner

I also really like the size of the Flak jacket but the SJ II doesn't fit my head (just a bit too narrow). The Twenty is actually a little bit wider and it sits comfortably on my head. It depends upon what you want, I didn't think the twenty would fit me that well but it turned out fitting very well, if the flaks fit your face well, the twentys will probably fit well too.