• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Need Some Frogskin Experts

doowutchyalike

I should Work at Oakley
NC
Hey guys, need a little help IDing a few pairs of Frogskins. I know these are all older generation, just not sure what the actual frame color and original lenses these came with. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks
frogskinsred.jpg

frogskins1.jpg

frogskins2.jpg

crystalredfrog.jpg

clearfrog2.jpg

clearfrog.jpg

The white should be gen 1 Japans, as indicated by Japan being on the bottom of the stem?

The top pair are gen 2 Black Rain which should have +Red iridium, but the pics looks more like Ruby.

The white should be gen 1 Japans, as indicated by Japan being on the bottom of the stem?

The top pair are gen 2 Black Rain which should have +Red iridium, but the pics looks more like Ruby.

Thanks man. I actually don't have them in my hands yet, so all I have to go by are these pics.

Well from the pics it looks like Japan on the back of the right stem. And the bottom Crystal pair also.

If they are gen 2's then they are Crystal Red, not Acid Pink, but they are very similar. If the Black Rain are all original then should have +Red lenses, not Ruby, so I would check and see if the lenses are supposed to be original.

Back