• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Need some help.......

Jeremiah Sanders

Oakley Beginner
England, AR
IMG_3413.jpg

I've looked everywhere I know to look, including the exchange here, and still haven't been able to find red earsocks for my Pit Bull Ducati glasses. Could someone please point me in the correct direction? I don't even get a whole lot of search results for Pit Bull Ducati when on Google. Would I be better off selling them instead of trying to fix them, since they seem to be a pretty rare find?

Have you tried calling Oakley for them? I have a few Pit Bull pairs and they don't have any more white earsocks and I believe they are out of rootbeer but they did send me a set of black ones since mine became sticky.

Have you tried calling Oakley for them? I have a few Pit Bull pairs and they don't have any more white earsocks and I believe they are out of rootbeer but they did send me a set of black ones since mine became sticky.

Yes, first place I called. No socks or lenses.

Btw, found an authentic set of white on eBay the other day if you're still looking.

I saw them, but white isn't really my color to begin with so I didn't want to pay the price + shipping and stocked up on some X metal parts for my preferred frame.

Wow........didn't realize I asked the unanswerable question. That's not cool.
Man, when stuff gets discontinued, parts just get harder to find... And with all the time that has passed since the discontinuation of the Pit Bull, it is a hard search, as you've already found out.

You just have to keep looking every once in a while and refine the search... And be prepared to strike when you see it.

Sent from Q's Note5

Pretty much.

Like anything discontinued, parts get more rare by the year.

Unless you want to stop wearing them as much and take em out for special occasions or something.

Back